[teknoids] Anyone using ExamSoft's multiple choice question bank and assessment tools?

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Mon Jul 13 18:35:30 EDT 2015

Folks,

This thread is nearly 2 years old, but I thought I'd blow the dust off it
and see if anyone else has looked at or is using ExamSoft tools for
anything other than essay finals.

In the past 2 years the ABA Standards on assessment have moved from
proposed to in force, so in a broader sense I'm also interested in how law
schools are now dealing with the assessment standards.

Thanks,
Elmer.

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 2:15 PM, Elmer Masters <emasters at cali.org> wrote:

> Just wondering if there has been any up take in using these tools in law
> schools and if the software is ever deployed outside of the final exam
> period for assessments during the semester?
>
> Feel free to reply to the list or privately.
>
> Thanks,
> Elmer.
>
> --
> Elmer R. Masters
> Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction
> emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508

Director of Technology
emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508