[teknoids] Questions About E-Portfolio Platforms

Ginsberg, Deborah dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu
Tue Jul 7 15:17:49 EDT 2015

We reviewed e-portfolios a little while back.  We decided to not implement
them because at the time, it didn't seem likely that legal employers would
be interested in them.  They were also expensive, if I remember from my
original research (maybe in the $20K range?).

We've been concentrating on information about managing online reputations.
Have you noticed an increase interest in online portfolios from legal
employers?

Debbie Ginsberg, Educational Technology Librarian
IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law Library
565 W. Adams St., Chicago, IL, 60661, 312-906-5673,
dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu  <dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu>