[teknoids] "Walkup" student computers

Crilly, James A JACrilly at indianatech.edu
Fri Feb 20 16:34:53 EST 2015

At the Indiana Tech Law School, we have 9 computers throughout our library that are available to the students to log in with their accounts.  There is currently no time limit and they are used quite frequently to do quick research or print something out on the library copier/printers.

Jim Crilly
Technology Support Technician
Indiana Tech Law School
JACrilly at indianatech.edu<mailto:JACrilly at indianatech.edu> | Law.IndianaTech.edu
1-260-422-5561 ext. 3448
1600 E. Washington Blvd  Ft. Wayne, IN 46803