[teknoids] "Walkup" student computers

Bellifa, Mohammed mbellifa at law.du.edu
Fri Feb 20 16:22:24 EST 2015

Greetings,

Here at Denver Law we have public workstations in our library that are frozen using Clean Slate by Fortres (https://www.fortresgrand.com/products/cls/cls.htm), we actually don't restrict them to just law students since our library has patrons outside of the school's population. It's been relatively low maintenance so far, just like any other lab occasionally windows updates cause some havoc but even that's relatively rare.

Mohammed Bellifa
Technology Generalist
Educational Technology
University of Denver Sturm College of Law
303.871.6393