[teknoids] "Walkup" student computers

Melamut, Steven J melamut at email.unc.edu
Fri Feb 20 16:11:45 EST 2015

We have a mixture.
There are some computers that anyone with a UNC Chapel Hill ID can log into.   No time limits.
We have some that are restricted to Law School students, faculty and staff.  Same campus ID login.  No time limits.
We have 5 computers using envisionware that anyone with a UNC library card can  log into.   Non-university patrons can get a login for these 5 computers from the circulation desk.  These have a one hour limit.
We have one computer that autologs in.   It is limited to a list of legal research websites.  It will not work with game sites or most email sites.
There are also a couple of WestPac computers that are autologin, but they are only used for WestPac.

Steve
Steven Melamut
melamut at email.unc.edu<mailto:melamut at email.unc.edu>
919-962-6202