[teknoids] MS-300 Microform Scanner

Janet Lindenmuth jslindenmuth at widener.edu
Thu Feb 19 15:13:00 EST 2015

We have an MS-300 and we've been keeping one last Windows XP machine to keep it going. If anyone knows how to make it work with Windows 7 let me know too.

I've asked the vendor we bought it from and they say it won't work with Windows 7 but I know they want to sell us a new machine.

Janet

Janet Lindenmuth
Reference/Electronic Services Librarian
Widener University School of Law