[teknoids] Student video hostin options

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Wed Feb 11 10:46:33 EST 2015

Larry Farmer is the expert on this. He's done a number of talks at CALIcon
over the years on this sort of thing. Try this search on Google,
http://cca.li/v3 , for "Larry Farmer CALI Conference". It turns up the good
stuff. If I remember right he used a combination of SharePoint for local
access and FTP for remote access.

Thanks,
Elmer.

emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508