[teknoids] Is anyone using enterprise social media to capture internal communications?

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Wed Feb 11 10:41:13 EST 2015

Debbie,
Sorry for the late response on this. CALI uses Slack for enterprise level
internal communications. We like it a lot because it's flexible and we can
feed a lot of stuff into the channels we create. For example we have a
#trouble channel that gets information from our systems monitoring service
so everyone on the staff can see when we're having issues with servers. We
have channels for our Twitter feeds, RSS feeds, and more. Other channels
are dedicated to specific projects. It supports attaching Google docs and
PDFs to make sharing easier. And we can direct message each other for
private conversations. All this and it's reasonably priced.

Thanks,
Elmer.

emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508