[teknoids] Request for a CALI session - Google Script for Google Apps

Edmunds, Doug edmunds at unc.edu
Thu Feb 5 16:49:38 EST 2015

Have you looked at Zapier (rhymes with happier)? Lots of cool possibilities...

Sent from my iPhone
--
Doug Edmunds
Assistant Dean for IT

On Feb 5, 2015, at 3:14 PM, Ginsberg, Deborah <dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu<mailto:dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu>> wrote:

We're just getting started with learning how Google Scripts work in our law library and we'd like to learn more.  We're particularly interested in creating scripts that work between apps (e.g. scripts that pull data out of a spreadsheet and format it into a readable document).  We'd also like to create scripts that mimic the functions of add-ons that we can't access in our Google Apps for Education environment (like mail merge for letters).  Are there any Google Script experts who would be interested in presenting about this at CALI?

Debbie

Debbie Ginsberg, Educational Technology Librarian
IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law Library
565 W. Adams St., Chicago, IL, 60661, 312-906-5673, dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu <mailto:dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu>