[teknoids] What Scheduling software are you using and why

Mortimer, Matt mortimer at law.fsu.edu
Tue Feb 3 15:51:57 EST 2015

Hi Kasra,

Here at the Florida State University Law School we have setup Meeting Room Manager<http://www.asuresoftware.com/products/scheduling-software/>. We initially went with the hosted platform but weren't satisfied with the performance so we upgraded to enterprise and are now hosting ourselves. I think they have worked out the issues with the hosted problems by now.

Thanks,
- Matt