[teknoids] Can legal tech skills help?

Simms, Grace glsimms at samford.edu
Thu Aug 27 11:06:40 EDT 2015

I think we do have to do more.  I'm teaching a class this semester - Technology and the Practice of Law.

New grads are already considered "expensive" as they require so much training as new attorneys.  Technology instruction can hopefully give them a bit of a boost.

Grace L. Simms
Information Technology Librarian
Beeson Law Library
 205-726-2687<tel:205-726-2687> | office