[teknoids] Westlaw Registration Issues?

Lisa Davis lisdavis at fiu.edu
Fri Aug 21 10:05:46 EDT 2015

We had issues with our early registered transfer students, but by the time regular 1L orientation rolled around, the errors reduced considerably. We're just giving new codes.

Thanks,

Lisa

Lisa Davis
Interim Director
Assistant Director for Digital Initiatives and Scholarly Communication
Florida International University College of Law
Law Library
RDB 1096
11200 SW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33199