[teknoids] Westlaw Registration Issues?

Larry Ross lross at law.gwu.edu
Wed Aug 19 09:10:39 EDT 2015

Teknoids,

A small but significant number of our new students are having problems
registering Westlaw accounts.  When they enter their registration codes,
they're getting a message saying that the code is already in use.  The
codes are nice, fresh registration codes, and the from the "West Admin"
interface I can see that the codes are "Not registered".  Westlaw Tech
Support can fix it on a case-by-case basis, but I don't think that's a
practical solution.  Is anyone else seeing the same problem?

Thanks,

Larry Ross
Lawrence Ross
Head of Electronic Services