[teknoids] Softest Issues

Eubanks,Elijah P epe2 at uakron.edu
Thu Apr 30 11:07:21 EDT 2015

We haven’t seen  much during exams, but we have seen a few issues with SofTest and 10.10 this semester already.  In every case so far, we were able to option boot into recovery mode, repair disk permissions,  and run a repair disk.  That usually cleared up the issues.  On one occasion we had to reinstall SofTest.

Eli Eubanks | Lead Computer Support - Law
The University of Akron School of Law
Akron, OH  44325-2901
T: 330.972.6364
E: epe2 at uakron.edu<mailto:epe2 at uakron.edu>