[teknoids] Softest Issues

Groves, Calvin B calvin.groves at uky.edu
Thu Apr 30 10:06:55 EDT 2015

Good Morning,

Yesterday during our afternoon exams, we had two students who experienced a freezing issue with SofTest. With both students we had to power the computer down a couple of times before it would stop freezing and let them back into the exam, only to have it happen again after they went back to working on their exam for a few minutes. The professor actually ended up letting them finish their exams in word and I’m combining them with what they had in SofTest today. Has anyone else seen this?

In case you’re curious, here are the version numbers for both students:

  *   Student 1:
     *   OS X version: 10.10.3
     *   SofTest version: 11.0.498.94514
  *   Student 2:
     *   OS X version: 10.10
     *   SofTest version: 11.0.546.94578

I’ve emailed ExamSoft support, but I thought I’d see if anyone else has experienced this.

Calvin

--
Calvin Groves
Director of Information Technology | University of Kentucky College of Law