[teknoids] Using CALI tutorials on a Canvas class website

David Holt dholt at scu.edu
Tue Apr 28 14:14:21 EDT 2015

I'm teaching an online ALR course scheduled for this summer using the
Canvas LMS.  When I taught this course in the past, I have used a few CALI
tutorials as assignments.  I see that I can easily link out to a CALI
tutorial (that I've already created a CALI LessonLink for) but I don't see
how I can actually assign a due date to this.  Has anyone discovered a
solution?  I suppose I can just simply include the due date for these
assignments on my syllabus but it would be very nice to be able to assign a
due date internally so that the system automatically adds these CALI
tutorials as entries on my assignments page.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

David

*David Holt, MLIS, JD*
Research and Emerging Technologies Librarian
 Heafey Law Library
phone | 408.554.5195
email | dholt at scu.edu
web | http://law.scu.edu/library