[teknoids] [Friday Fun] Do you want to try Slack?

Elmer Masters elmer at teknoids.net
Fri Apr 24 17:25:49 EDT 2015

Folks,

I hope everyone had a good week. As we get into exam time, how about
trying something different as a bit of a diversion? You may have heard
of Slack (www.slack.com) and how it's changing the way groups
communicate. Here's your chance to try it.

I've created a space on Slack for Teknoids. To give it a try surf on
over to http://slack.teknoids.net/ and enter your email address to
receive an invite to teknoids.slack.com. Once you get your account say
make sure to say "Hi!".

I've heard that this Slack space is going to be used for CALIcon15, so
make sure you sign up now to beat the rush. I'll have more to say
about this in the weeks ahead.

Thanks,
Elmer.
Chief Teknoid.