[teknoids] E-commerce and event registrations

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Thu Apr 16 18:43:41 EDT 2015

CALi uses the Drupal Conference Organizing Distro
https://www.drupal.org/project/cod to power the CALIcon site. It works
pretty well, but may be overkill for simple event planning. It does have a
number of payment gateways available. We use Paypal.

Elmer.

Director of Technology
emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508