[teknoids] Online exam proctoring software

Mortimer, Matt mortimer at law.fsu.edu
Fri Apr 10 18:33:46 EDT 2015

I am evaluating online proctoring software for distance education students to utilize to remotely take their exams securely. We currently use ExamSoft and I know most online or remote proctoring applications should technically be compatible with ExamSoft (or Exam4) with and open mode exam and accommodation to disable security.

I would be interested to hear what other law schools provide or if you specifically decided against online proctoring. Feel free to respond to the list or email me directly at mortimer at law.fsu.edu<mailto:mortimer at law.fsu.edu>.

Thanks,

-          Matt

Matt Mortimer,  Director of Technology
Florida State University College of Law
Information Technology Administration Partnership Program (ITAPP)
425 West Jefferson Street,  Tallahassee,  FL 32306-1601
http://law.fsu.edu/technology
850.644.7735

Please note:  Florida has very broad public record laws.  Most written correspondence to or from me may be subject to public disclosure.