[teknoids] Email overload and Communications Portal with Integrated CMS

Wondracek, Jennifer Jennifer.Wondracek at untsystem.edu
Fri Apr 3 13:20:39 EDT 2015

All,

Our students have told us that they are overwhelmed by emails and so have stopped reading them.  So we are trying to explore other options.

A few years ago, I ran into a vendor who was selling communication portals individualized to each student that integrated with some of the top CMS systems. This is one option that we want to explore more, so I am trying to find a vendor who deals such a portal that integrates with Canvas.  Does anyone know of such a vendor?

If you have any other suggestions that we should consider for the overwhelming email situation, I am happy to hear them, too.

Thanks!

Jenny

Jennifer L. Wondracek
Associate Director of Instructional Technology &
Senior Law Librarian
UNT Dallas College of Law
214-243-1790<tel:214-243-1790>
Jennifer.Wondracek at untsystem.edu<mailto:Jennifer.Wondracek at untsystem.edu>