[teknoids] Last chance to submit sessions for #CALIcon15

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Fri Apr 3 10:47:27 EDT 2015

This is it, pretty much the very last day to submit proposals for CALIcon15
sessions. With a lot of interesting proposals already submitted It looks
like we're going to have a great agenda again this year. If you want to
speak get that proposal in today!

Since it's a holiday weekend and I'm enjoying a short vacation, the propose
a session button will be active on the site until Monday morning. Wink,
wink, nudge, nudge.

I'll send along details on voting for the sessions you'd like to see at the
conference early next week.

You can see the listing of proposed sessions at
http://conference.cali.org/2015/program/sessions.

Details on submitting a proposal are on the Call for Speakers page at
http://conference.cali.org/2015/content/call-speakers. If you've been
thinking about submitting a session proposal now is the
time to do it. Just head on over to http://conference.cali.org/2015/, login
or create an account and hit the "Propose a Session for CALIcon15" button.

Enjoy the holiday and I'll see you in June.

Thanks,
Elmer.

Director of Technology
emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508