[teknoids] Securing classroom accessories?

Bohl, Phillip C. Phillip.Bohl at pepperdine.edu
Tue Sep 30 17:22:49 EDT 2014

We put wireless keyboards in four of our rooms and bought a number of extras in the event that something goes missing.  That was over a year ago and we still haven't lost any.  We have a somewhat remote location so we probably don't have the traffic other schools may have so this may not be something you would want to do.  I must say I'm surprised that we still have them in place.

One thing we did was hide the USB transceiver in the back of the PC which is a rack-mount unit stowed in a small furniture rack.

Phil

Pepperdine Law