[teknoids] RE: Examsoft and ADA issues

Kris Niedringhaus krisn at gsu.edu
Tue Sep 30 17:15:30 EDT 2014

Jenny,

Typically ADA accommodations are handled through the University Disability Office (or whatever their title is there). You might be able to contact someone in that office and get their recommendation. It may be something they have had to figure out before.

Good luck!

Best,
Kris

Kristina L. Niedringhaus
Associate Dean for Library & Information Services
Associate Professor of Law
Georgia State University College of Law