[teknoids] MBE MPRE -- Computers

Gabriel Teninbaum gteninbaum at suffolk.edu
Thu Sep 25 13:06:52 EDT 2014

Dear Phil, et al,

I know some states have been allowing computers for the *essay* portions of the bar, at least.  Unfortunately, the required software turned out to be such a debacle during the July 2014 exam that #barghazi was trending on Twitter!  More here: http://abovethelaw.com/tag/examsoft/

Gabe

Gabriel H. Teninbaum,
Professor of Legal Writing
Suffolk University Law School