[teknoids] Distance Learning setup

Tom Ryan tomryan at camlaw.rutgers.edu
Thu Sep 25 11:38:52 EDT 2014

We are installing a Polycom Immersive Room. I agree that there is much
change in the space as a whole (We use Adobe Connect, Vidyo, Lifesize,
ClearSea, BigBlueButton, Hangouts and now Polycom¹s Immersive among
others).

There are several tools available to you. Pick which works best for your
application.

Tom