[teknoids] wireless connection from laptop to projector

Bohl, Phillip C. Phillip.Bohl at pepperdine.edu
Tue Sep 23 20:36:17 EDT 2014

We have tested the air media as well.  Our only challenge seemed to be the quality of the wifi connection in that room.  In a controlled test (read reliable wifi) it worked great.  In a room with poor wifi, we should have just given up before we started.

Since our wifi has been revamped, we're looking forward to deploying one or two just for kicks this year.  Should be "interesting."

Phil
Pepperdine Law