[teknoids] Technology Competency Course/ requirement for students

Sarah Glassmeyer sarah at cali.org
Fri Sep 19 13:24:36 EDT 2014

I, Sarah Glassmeyer, as a private citizen would be happy to take a stab at
starting to coordinate some brainstorming.  I'll start with using Teknoids
mailing list as a platform and if anyone wants to take over or join in with
coordination, by all means join in.  Sound good?

- Sarah

sarah at cali.org
http://www.cali.org/