[teknoids] Technology Competency Course/ requirement for students

Anna C. Russell russell at sandiego.edu
Wed Sep 17 15:55:35 EDT 2014

We totally agree that a tech competency course is becoming more and more needed.  In the interim, we've developed a series of Legal Tech Talks.  Each Talk is at noon, we have pizza.  Last year was our first year doing these and they are voluntary.  We are not sure yet how well attended they will be but we wanted to offer something.  Here is our current list: http://www.sandiego.edu/law/library/find-resources/research-trainings/legal-tech-talks.php

Best,
Anna
Electronic Resources Librarian
University of San Diego School of Law