[teknoids] RE: Technology Competency Course/ requirement for students

Sarah Glassmeyer sarah at cali.org
Wed Sep 17 13:57:31 EDT 2014

There will likely be IP issues with using Suffolk's crowdsourced site a
base.  Something similar could easily be created on a series of shared
google docs and started from scratch, though.  - Sarah

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 11:48 AM, Damien R. Koemans <dkoemans at uw.edu> wrote:

>  Agreed. I’m wondering if it would make sense to partner and develop an
> online course using some of the existing platforms out in the wild? Suffolk
> has been making strides in their Legal Tech Audit, using crowdsourcing as a
> means to define the skills they should be testing. Seems like a good
> starting place. I know I’d be interested in participating.
>

> http://www.legaltechaudit.com/crowdsourcing/viewforum.php?f=55&sid=e75b8587539652204b09878cb832cd50
>

> Damien Koemans
>
> Director, Multimedia Services
>
> UW School of Law
>
> 206.543.0519

Sarah Glassmeyer | Director of Community Development
565 West Adams, Chicago, IL  60661
312-906-5316 | 312-906-5280 - fax
sarah at cali.org
http://www.cali.org/