[teknoids] RE: Separate email accounts for clinic students

Covey, Chad covey at law.unm.edu
Tue Nov 25 11:47:24 EST 2014

Ian,

This helps a lot, thank you!
As far as the expiration, that's something TBD as we talk with the Clinic administration, though I think we are leaning towards expiring and deleting the account maybe six weeks or one term after the student has left.  While the account is active, but the student is gone, we may use forwarding or journaling to ensure that emails to that clinic account get a response/are filed in Amicus.  Those details we also have to hash out with the Clinic, as we can direct the emails in whatever direction, but someone in the Clinic will have to be the receiver and decision-maker for those emails.

Regards,

Chad