[teknoids] Separate email accounts for clinic students

Covey, Chad covey at law.unm.edu
Fri Nov 21 16:22:32 EST 2014

All,
We plan to provide our students with separate email accounts during their time in clinic.  They would keep their Law school account, and then use the clinic email (integrated with Amicus Attorney) strictly for clinic communication.
Has anyone done something similar?   Recommendations on what to do, or to avoid?  We are also interested in what you chose for the email address or the friendly name (did you add a descriptor to either so that external users would know it was from a clinic account?).

Thank you,

Chad Covey
Technical Analyst III
University of New Mexico School of Law