[teknoids] Recording PowerPoint Presentations

Richards, Ed richards at law.lsu.edu
Thu Mar 20 08:41:56 EST 2014

At least from the site demo, Brainshark seems to be a way to add audio to the presentation. I can do that from PowerPoint itself. I want to have the video window of the speaker plus the window that tracks the slides. I want to be able to stand next to the projected image and point to it things when I am giving the talk, and have that show up.

Ed