[teknoids] Recording PowerPoint Presentations

Patrick Wiseman pwiseman at gsu.edu
Thu Mar 20 08:22:38 EST 2014

This is just off the top of my head (and so worth whatever that's
worth!) but might you try recording a Google+ Hangout session without
audience? Or perhaps there's no way to save that in a file? (A very
quick Google search suggests it can be saved as an mp4.)

Cheers
Patrick

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 9:14 AM, Richards, Ed <richards at law.lsu.edu> wrote:
> I am looking for something cheap/free that will do the talking head/slide view like Panopto, but will output a redistributable file that is not locked to a proprietary server. Expensive might be OK, if there is no good alternative.:-)
>
> Thanks, Ed

Patrick Wiseman
Professor of Law
GSU College of Law