[teknoids] RE: Scanning Solutions?

Williams, Beth Beth.Williams at law.lsu.edu
Tue Mar 18 15:35:26 EST 2014

Jewel,

Just another strong vote in favor of the KIK Bookeye 4. I purchased 2 a little over a year ago and they have been extremely popular with our students, staff and public patrons. I also like how the interface requires an overt response regarding copyright compliance…

We’ve been happy with DLSG’s service, though not much has been needed since the initial implementation bumps. Good luck!

Best,

Beth

Beth Williams
Director of the Library & Information Services
Louisiana State University Law Center
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
beth.williams at law.lsu.edu
225.578.5770