[teknoids] RE: Outsourced web design

Patty Furukawa pfurukawa at law.uci.edu
Wed Mar 12 15:02:11 EST 2014

We just went through a major web redesign and worked with Rogue Element (http://www.rogue-element.com/).  They are based in Chicago.  They were very easy to work with and we launched our new website redesign on time.  They assisted with a whole new approach to how we would organize our content and ensured that our new design would be a responsive design.  They also provided some print templates for brochures that matched our new website design.

We didn't want them spending time messing with our content management system so we simply asked them to provide the HTML/CSS code and we converted it into our CMS templates.  They were flexible in providing what we needed without forcing a specific solution to us.

Patty
pfurukawa at law.uci.edu<mailto:pfurukawa at law.uci.edu>
(949) 824-0603
Assistant Dean, Information Technology Services
School of Law
University of California, Irvine