[teknoids] RE: Outsourced web design

Edmunds, Doug edmunds at unc.edu
Wed Mar 12 14:29:08 EST 2014

I can personally recommend iE Design & Communication, based in southern California. They handled our 2009-2010 website redesign and have worked with many higher eds (including Cornell and USC Gould School of Law, I believe). They're a small, hip firm and sensitive to customers' needs. Also very competitive cost-wise. Like with any major website overhaul, we experienced a couple speed bumps along the way with them, but nothing major. They do good work.

Good luck with your project!
Doug

---
Doug Edmunds