[teknoids] Digital signage

Mortimer, Matt mortimer at law.fsu.edu
Wed Mar 12 08:34:57 EST 2014

Good Morning,

We are looking at several options for acquiring a digital signage solution that could be provided to departments and academic units across campus. I am interested to hear from other higher education users out there on the process used to purchase, manage, and deliver digital signage at an enterprise level.

1.       How did you find your digital signage solution?

2.       Is it centrally funded?

3.       Is it centrally managed?

4.       How did you purchase your digital signage solution (i.e., state contract, directly through a vendor, through your university IT department, etc.)

5.       Is it CAP<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Alerting_Protocol> compliant?

Thanks,
- Matt

Matt Mortimer
Director of Technology
College of Law
Information Technology Administration Partnership Program
Information Technology Services
Florida State University
mortimer at law.fsu.edu<mailto:mortimer at law.fsu.edu>
office: (850) 644-1709
cell: (850) 597-0895
http://law.fsu.edu

Please note: Florida has very broad public records laws. Most written communications to or from state/university employees and students are public records and available to the public and media upon request. Your e-mail communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.