[teknoids] Law School Tech Talk Episode 49: Mon. Mar. 10 at 10 am CT

Ginsberg, Deborah dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu
Sun Mar 9 22:01:22 EST 2014

 Join us for our next episode of Law School Tech Talk. Watch live
right here<https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c7us8mbgk8ebcupv08qibcqtl4o>on
Google Hangouts on Monday, March 10, at 10 am CT.  We'll talk about
email and ways we keep it under control.  We hope to see you there.

*About Law School Tech Talk*
Law School Tech Talk is a weekly podcast about all things law school
technology, from servers to tablets to social media.  It is hosted by David
Dickens, Consulting Technologist, Pepperdine Law School and co-hosted by
Jonathan Ezor, Assistant Professor of Business, Law & Technology and
Director of the Institute for Business, Law & Technology, Touro Law School.
 Ben Chapman, Assistant Dean of Information Technology, Emory School of
Law, and Debbie Ginsberg, Educational Technology Librarian, Chicago-Kent,
are regular contributors.  The show is produced by Ed Myers, Web and Media
Services Coordinator, Temple University.  You can see earlier episodes on
our blog <http://lawschooltechtalk.classcaster.net/>.  Follow us on Twitter
@lstechtalk <https://twitter.com/LSTechTalk>

 (and use the hashtag #lstechtalk to ask us questions or send commends
during the livecast).

Debbie Ginsberg, Educational Technology Librarian
IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law Library
565 W. Adams St., Chicago, IL, 60661, 312-906-5673,
dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu  <dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu>