[teknoids] Wireless classroom microphones

Chapman, Ben ben.chapman at emory.edu
Thu Jun 26 11:19:04 EDT 2014

Tony,

I know that you asked for information about wireless systems, but I wanted
to mention that we've had good luck deploying capsule mics on the lecterns
to use for input to our Echo360 recording system.

http://www.mxlmics.com/microphones/web-conferencing/AC-404/ - MXL ­ AC404
USB Powered Microphone

Pics from Scott are attached. The quality is not as good as a lav, but the
faculty member doesn't have to remember to do anything, which is a plus.
They are also very inexpensive if one goes missing, which happened to us.

Ben
--
Benjamin J. Chapman, J.D.
Asst Dean, Information Technology