[teknoids] Wireless classroom microphones

Dax Phillips daxphillips at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 17:05:41 EDT 2014

Hi Tony -

We have been using Revolabs, with success, since we opened Eckstein Hall.
There have been a handful of mics that went bad, and we have had
microphones get out of sync, as well as a couple of bad receivers, of which
we replaced with some surplus Shure microphones. We are considering a slow
migration to Shure ULXD's as the Revolabs receivers are not cheap. All
wireless microphones, and sources, are integrated into our Mediasite
recorders.

Dax