[teknoids] [Update] CALI Website Migration and Relaunch - Wednesday, June 25 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Wed Jun 25 13:12:33 EDT 2014

Folks,
We're rolling right along with this. Our consultants, Mediacurrent,
have finished up their end and now it's up to us. Dan and I have a
bunch of stuff to do over the next couple of hours, then John, Sam,
LaVonne, and Sarah will be giving it a once over. If we're happy with
what we've got, we should be able to make our 5 PM deadline.

More later.

Thanks,
Elmer.