[teknoids] Cali survey on exams on computers?

Bohl, Phillip C. Phillip.Bohl at pepperdine.edu
Wed Jun 18 13:25:38 EDT 2014

Sorry, I don't know about a survey.  I know I haven't seen one lately.

We don't require it but we have nearly 100% participation and have for a
long time.  I didn't expect it but it was the faculty that drove adoption
here.  The MUCH preferred the legible answers.  Some of our most vocal
anti-tech people were beating the drum for examsoft 15 years ago for just
that reason.  Students listened.

My $0.02

Phil
Pepperdine Law