[teknoids] When did Teknoids start?

Sabrina Pacifici spacific at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 16 18:10:00 EDT 2014

teknoids rocks - I have been online with LLRX since 1996 and concur the
list pre-dates my site - may we all continue forward together - I think the
list began in 1991.

best
Sabrina

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 2:37 PM, John Mayer <jmayer at cali.org> wrote:

> I'm thinking 1991?   Predated the web if I recall.  It's on Eric Heels
> "The Legal List" 1.0 from May of 1993
> (http://www.erikjheels.com/TLL/1993/TheLegalList_1.0_05-17-93/index.html)
> along with LII (but not CALI :-(
>
> John
>
> --
> ----------
> John Mayer
> Executive Director
> Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction/CALI
> 565 West Adams
> Chicago, IL  60661
> 312-906-5307
> 312-906-5280 - fax
> jmayer at cali.org
> http://www.cali.org
> twitter.com/johnpmayer

Sabrina I. Pacifici
Editor, Publisher, Founder
LLRX.com® - the free web journal established in 1996 - Reliable, current
and actionable information and resources - on the "moving edge" of law,
technology and knowledge discovery - for Librarians, Lawyers, Researchers,
Academic and Public Interest Communities.
http://www.llrx.com
http://twitter.com/LLRX
Listed as one of the Fastcase 50 for 2012 -
http://www.fastcase.com/fastcase50-winners-2012/

Researcher/Author, beSpacific®
http://www.bespacific.com
http://twitter.com/bespacific
Accurate research surfacing documents and resources focused on law,
technology, government reports, and knowledge discovery - with a global
perspective. Updated daily since 2002 with a searchable database of 32,000
postings.