[teknoids] Recommendations to 1Ls on Tablets? Surface?

Lee, Grace Grace.Lee at nyls.edu
Thu Jun 12 12:42:56 EDT 2014

Hi everyone:

We recommend only laptops. I am seeing more students coming in with tablets and a keyboard.

Anecdotally, I was proctoring an exam in the Fall and during the course of the exam, I heard about a student who had a problem with Examsoft on their tablet - it locked up, and I guess rebooting didn't solve the issue, so they used a blue book for the remainder of the exam.

Grace E. Lee, Emerging Technologies Librarian
The Mendik Library, New York Law School
185 West Broadway, Rm 208.2
New York, NY 10013
Voice: 212.431.2858