[teknoids] Recommendations to 1Ls on Tablets? Surface?

Jill A. Smith jas515 at law.georgetown.edu
Thu Jun 12 12:06:13 EDT 2014

I was asked to help my father-in-law with his (non-Pro) Surface Tablet.  I believe Microsoft raised Dante from the dead to create a 10th circle of hell for this type of experience.  I essentially had to resort to random swiping so I could generate error messages, the meaning of which I looked up on my laptop.

I've heard the Pro is much better, but the part of my brain that might believe that statement is irrevocably scarred by my go-round with FIL's tablet.

Jill A. Smith  |  Instructional Technology Librarian
GEORGETOWN LAW  |  jas515 at law.georgetown.edu
111 G. Street NW  |  Washington DC 20001
202.662.9165