[teknoids] listserv users being unsubscribed/identified as spam

Ian K. Brown ikbrown at law.syr.edu
Thu Jun 5 09:08:40 EDT 2014

We had a similar issue with our listservs and we also use L-Soft. Our campus IT folks, who maintain the software, upgraded in early May and that resolved it.

Ian K. Brown | Systems Administrator | College of Law

Syracuse University
Office of Information Technology and Support Services
120 E.I. White Hall
Syracuse, New York 13244-1030

t 315-443-4884  f 315-443-4026  e ikbrown at law.syr.edu

The information contained in this e-mail is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  Any dissemination, distribution or forwarding of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited without prior consent from the sender.  If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender.