[teknoids] RE: Apologies

MAXWELL, REBEKAH rkmaxwel at law.sc.edu
Wed Jan 8 12:38:58 EST 2014

Happy New Year, Ken!  Always good to hear from you, even if it was a misfire.  :)

Best wishes to 'Noids nationwide!  Y'all are awesome.

Rebekah

Rebekah K. Maxwell
Associate Director for Library Operations
Coleman Karesh Law Library
University of South Carolina School of Law
701 S. Main Street
Columbia, SC  29208
803-777-1725
803-777-9405 (fax)