[teknoids] Chronology of Legal Technology

Chapman, Ben ben.chapman at emory.edu
Mon Dec 29 10:35:39 EST 2014

Steve,

This is timely, as I’m just beginning a search for something similar. I don’t have anything for you yet, but here is another place to look. Try this: http://www.geeklawblog.com/search?q=rate+of+change . It might give more possible areas to search.

Ben

—
Ben Chapman, JD
Assistant Dean for Information Technology
Emory University School of Law
Phone: 404-727-6948 Cell: 404-313-9544
For help: lawhelp at listserv.cc.emory.edu