[teknoids] EXAMSOFT QUESTION: Multi-Level Bulleting and Indentation

Pat Guido guido at law.cuny.edu
Fri Dec 12 08:07:13 EST 2014

I'm sure the expert at ExamSoft would have mentioned this but I'll mention it just in case: In PrintX you pick the default options on printing (we override whatever the student has typed and print it as 12 point, Times New Roman, regular). Have you tried pressing the F (for font) at the bottom left and take away all formatting changes from the original? The formatting is the size, font and style so it may not work but it's worth a test.

Pat Guido
Systems Administrator
CUNY School of Law
718-340-4244