[teknoids] EZproxy Courses & Tutorials

Tobias Brasier tobias at mailbox.sc.edu
Thu Dec 11 09:26:06 EST 2014

Hi all--

Every so often I am called on to touch our EZproxy implementation; most
of the time this is to add a resources, and I do fine. Occasionally, I
touch it an muck something up. This last time I mucked something up, we
did not understand it was mucked up until a few months after the change
had been made. With limited success, I've looked around (Googled) for
EZproxy administration information outside of what OCLC publishes.

So: Does anybody know of a course or tutorial for learning more about
the guts of EZproxy? Thanks.

--
    Tobias Brasier
    Director of Web Services